Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Lanna Anderson


I hope all is well and that everyone is having a great summer. I just recently graduated with my Masters of Biology degree from North Carolina A&T State University. It was an amazing two years conducting research on hypertension in African American athletes. One of the research papers that I helped wrote just recently got accepted into the American Journal of Hypertension Research. 
The Paper Title: Endothelial Dysfunction and Hypertension in African Americans: Overview of the Role of the Gut Microbiome. Please feel free to look it up and read about this critical issue. I miss everyone dearly and thank you for reaching out to see what we’ve all been up too. Enjoy the summer and I hope to hear from you all next year. 

- Lanna Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment