Thursday, June 25, 2015

Your education is the one thing no one can ever take from you

This summer I have the opportunity to learn about phosphorus and the major effects it has on fresh bodies of water, i.e. the lakes. I also have the chance to go out on the lakes and take water samples using various equipment's to test the levels of phosphorus in water. Each time we go out on the lake, it's obvious that the algae is growing rapidly and turning the water green and smelly. One thing I want to learn more about this summer are the ways in which farmers can change their farming methods so that they are using the most conservative methods possible. I believe that there are no questions that should be left unanswered. One way I plan on learning more is by asking questions about certain concepts and literature that I may not understand. I am here to learn as much as possible and by doing so I can use my knowledge to make a change.

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment